Basic Check Up
The complex includes
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TTH, TSH)
γ-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
Complete Blood Count
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Choose a nurse's home visit at a special price or get a -10% discount on laboratory visits
Teleconsultation with a doctor
Two doctors teleconsultations for tests selection and the interpretation of their results
General practitioners, therapist
How to prepare for testing?
It is necessary to inform about the accepted medicines
Should abstain from alcohol for 24 hours before the study
Do not eat 12 hours before the study
You can drink clean still water
Do not smoke for 30 minutes before the study
The purpose of the test
Basic Check Up - a comprehensive examination of the body. This is an opportunity to check your own health, prevent the development of the most common diseases, detect them at an early stage, and start treatment in time.
And that's why we suggest checking your health, in particular:
- A complete blood count on a WBC formula analyzer (red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, etc.), which is used to evaluate each type of cell in your blood and detect a wide range of conditions, including anemia, infections, and leukemia. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) is a blood indicator that reflects the ratio of plasma protein fractions, a change in which can serve as an indirect sign of the current inflammatory or other pathological process.
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) - enzymes, indicators of liver damage.
- Total and direct bilirubin are liver pigments that show the liver conditions and gallbladder.
- Creatinine - measuring the level of this indicator in the blood determines how well the kidneys are working.
- A glucose test is used to find out if your blood sugar is within normal limits. It is often used to diagnose disorders of carbohydrate metabolism.
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH, TSH) is the main regulator of the thyroid gland functions. The main function is to maintain a stable level of thyroid hormones.
In what cases is it prescribed?
For early detection of the most dangerous diseases.
This complex allows you to exclude or timely diagnose dangerous diseases in asymptomatic stages, because timely diagnosis can make it possible to find violations for correction, as well as significantly reduce the risks of the disease development