Check Up for men
The purpose of the test
Check Up for men - a comprehensive examination of the body. This is an opportunity to check men's health, prevent the development of the most common diseases, detect them at an early stage and start treatment in time.
And that's why we suggest checking your health, in particular:
• A complete blood count on a WBC formula analyzer (red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, etc.), which is used to evaluate each type of cell in your blood and detect a wide range of conditions, including anemia, infections, and leukemia. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) is a blood indicator that reflects the ratio of plasma protein fractions the changes in which can be an indirect sign of the current inflammatory or other pathological process.
• General urinalysis – shows the cellular, mineral and chemical composition of your urine. It can predict hidden kidney pathologies, diabetes and other functional disorders of the body.
• A glucose test is used to find out if your blood sugar is within normal limits. It is often used to diagnose disorders of carbohydrate metabolism.
• Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) - enzymes, indicators of liver damage.
• Total and direct bilirubin are liver pigments that show the health of the liver and gallbladder.
• Creatinine and urea - measuring the level of these substances in the blood determines how well the kidneys are working.
• Uric acid (UA) is the final product of protein metabolism. In case of impaired kidney function and irrational nutrition, its excess turns into urate crystals which are deposited in the joints, kidneys and subcutaneous tissue (gout).
• Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH, TSH) is the main regulator of the thyroid gland functions. The main function is to maintain a stable level of thyroid hormones.
• Hepatitis B virus, surface antigen (HBsAg) - used to determine the hepatitis B virus in the human body.
• Hepatitis C virus, total antibodies (anti-HCV) - used to determine the hepatitis C virus in the human body.
• Total testosterone (TES) is a hormone responsible for the formation of secondary sexual characteristics and sexual function.
In what cases is it prescribed?
For early detection of the most dangerous diseases.
This complex allows you to exclude or timely diagnose dangerous diseases in asymptomatic stages, because early diagnosis can make it possible to find violations that can be corrected, as well as significantly reduce the risks of disease developing.