Complex NSP: Basic
A health check-up package with Nature's Sunshine by Olena Tomei. Prevention is always better and less expensive than treatment. Together with a nutritionist who has medical education, we have developed basic packages for initial assessment of your body's condition in a format that suits you. This package is aimed at a superficial evaluation of the body's condition. It will help you to orient yourself in which direction to move and where to look for the root of the problem.
The "Basic" package is an opportunity to check your own health and detect the most common diseases at an early stage to start treatment in a timely manner.
For this purpose, we offer the following tests, among others:
● General blood test with leukocyte formula analyzer (red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, etc.), which is used to evaluate each type of cell in your blood and detect a wide range of diseases, including anemia, infections, and leukemia.
● Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) - a blood test that reflects the ratio of plasma protein fractions, the change of which can serve as an indirect indication of the current inflammatory or other pathological process.
● Vitamin D, which participates in the exchange of calcium and phosphorus.
● Glucose - an important indicator because it is the main source of energy consumed by the body (we obtain more than half of the energy we need through the oxidation of glucose). It is often used to diagnose carbohydrate metabolism disorders.
● Insulin - a hormone that plays an important role in regulating carbohydrate metabolism, namely, it lowers blood glucose levels.
● Ferritin is the largest iron depot in the body. A ferritin content decrease in serum is the first indicator of body reserves reduction.
When are these tests prescribed?
For early detection of the most dangerous diseases.
This package allows you to exclude or timely diagnose dangerous diseases at asymptomatic stages, because timely diagnosis can help to find disorders and start treatment in a timely manner