Complex NSP: Hepatic & Pancreatic
A health check-up package with Nature's Sunshine by Olena Tomei. Prevention is always better, and less energy-consuming, than treatment. Together with a nutritionist who has a medical education, we have developed basic packages for initial examination of your body's condition in a format convenient for you. This package is aimed at a superficial assessment of the body's condition. It will help orient in which direction to move and where to look for the root of the problem.
The "Hepatic & Pancreatic" package is an opportunity to check the liver and pancreas function.
Therefore, we offer the following tests:
● Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT) - enzymes that indicate liver damage.
● Alpha-amylase - one of several enzymes produced in the pancreas and is a part of pancreatic juice which contains amylase. That juice is released from the pancreas through the pancreatic duct into the duodenum, where it helps to digest food.
● Alkaline phosphatase is an intracellular enzyme the level of which increases the cell destruction. The alkaline phosphatase indicator is used as a marker of the bile ducts obstruction
● Insulin - a hormone that plays an important role in regulating carbohydrate metabolism, namely, lowering blood glucose levels.
● Total and direct bilirubin - liver pigments that indicate the health status of the liver and gallbladder.
When is it prescribed?
For early detection of the most dangerous diseases.
This package allows you to exclude or timely diagnose dangerous diseases at asymptomatic stages, as timely diagnosis can allow finding disorders when they are correctable, as well as significantly reducing the risks of desease developing