Profile of a 40-year-old women
After 40 years, as a result of physiological changes associated with the aging process, the speed of some metabolic processes slows down, which leads to certain disorders.
As a result of the gradual fading of the reproductive system and a decrease of the female sex hormones level, many unpleasant symptoms and diseases may appear, which reduces the quality of life especially for women over 40 years old
The studies included in the package evaluate:
- general state of health (general blood test)
- kidney function (urinalysis)
- risk of thyroid disease (TSH)
- risk of cardiovascular diseases (total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- risk of diabetes, prediabetes (glucose)
- risk of gout (uric acid)
- coagulation disorder (fibrinogen)
- the state of the female hormonal background (FSH).
The aim of the study
A woman after the age of 40 needs to periodically monitor her state of health to ensure the normal body functioning and in case of abnormalities detection, it is necessary to react quickly.