Profile Control of a woman’s health
Women's health disorders can be caused by poor nutrition and hydration levels, underweight or obesity, smoking, stimulants use, stress, insufficient sleep, insufficient physical activity, sedentary lifestyle. Regular control of the main vital signs of a woman's body is the key to disorders detection and their prevention.
The aim of the study
The goal of regular health check-ups is early detection of the most common women diseases and disorders that can affect various systems and organs. This diagnosis, if necessary, can speed up the doctor visit, provide the quick possibility of additional tests conducting, lifestyle changing or medication adjusting.
If you have some of the above risk factors or you have concerns of your body's functioning that do not yet prompt you to doctor’s visit, this test pack is for you.
Every healthy woman should do a package of laboratory tests for preventive control of the body's condition, to check the correct operation of many systems and organs. Such a comprehensive examination should be carried out at least once a year.
You should make the diagnostics having the following symptoms:
- thyroid gland (hyperfunction - diarrhea, irritability, tremors, palpitations, weight loss, muscle weakness; hypothyroidism - constipation, drowsiness, brittle hair, dry skin, swelling, weight gain)
- kidneys (change in the urination frequency, the amount of urine excreted, its appearance or smell, edema, blood pressure increasing)
- liver (bloating after eating, pulling pains on the right side of the upper abdomen, belching, abdominal circumference increasing, skin and eyes whites yellowing, skin itching)
- blood (anemia - pallor of the skin, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, breath shortness, worsening of physical exertion tolerance, electrolyte disturbances - weakness, muscle spasms and tremors, tingling of the limbs, concentration difficulties, memory impairment)
- pancreas (diabetes - increased thirst, appetite, weight loss, frequent urination)
- cardiovascular system (hypertension - headache, visual impairment, nervous excitability, sleep disturbances; atherosclerosis - shortness of breath, chest pain, muscle spasms and lower limbs heaviness)