Profile Healthy skin, hair and nails
The healthy look of the skin depends on hormonal balance, a full and balanced diet, the proper level of hygiene and sleep duration, physical activity in the fresh air. Chronic stress, the use of stimulants, improper nutrition, excess carbohydrates in the diet, chronic allergic and autoimmune diseases often negatively affect the look of the skin. The skin aging is undoubtedly genetically determined, but it is accelerated by excessive sunbathing and exposure to environmental pollutants such as tobacco smoke.
Numerous care procedures and beauty salons visits will not give results if the causes of the problem are not first identified and eliminated. Our test complex allows to get a comprehensive health assessment from the sides of hormones and vitamins responsible for the flawless skin look. If you observe alarming changes in the skin condition, which are additionally accompanied by other symptoms that indicate a malfunction of the body, you should immediately make a diagnosis in order to make changes as soon as possible (correction of lifestyle, supplementary food, hormonal treatment) and get satisfaction from the treatment and confidence thanks to its radiant appearance.
The aim of the study
The studies included in the complex were selected to evaluate the potential causes of skin diseases.
Symptoms that indicate a deterioration in the look of the skin:
- dryness, peeling skin, eczema
- seborrhea, acne, hair growth in unusual places
- sun discoloration, spots
- the appearance of a large number of new or alarming moles
- cellulite, stretch marks
- alarming pallor of the skin
- its redness, allergic reactions, rashes
The above symptoms can also be accompanied by systemic problems, which are signs of:
- hormonal disorders - fatigue, insomnia and depression, weight fluctuations, especially its unjustified increase, women menstrual cycle disorders, decreased libido, men impotence etc
- allergy - running nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, red and itchy eyes, sore throat, shortness of breath, wheezing
- intolerance and nutritional deficiency - bloating, belching, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headaches
Deviations in the test results may be a reason to consult a dermatologist. Your doctor may recommend more specific endocrine (thyroid, hypothalamic/pituitary, adrenal, and gonadal) allergy, allergy, and food intolerance tests. A dermatoscopy may also be necessary